PLACES TO EAT NEARBY
- The Temple, Northton
- An Traigh Café Bar, Nisabost
- Blas Bhon Iar Takeaway Food
- Butty Bus, Leverburgh
- Scarista House - Scarista 8 miles
- Skoon Art Café - Geocrab 12 miles
- Leacklee Centre - 16 miles
- Croft 36- delivers freshly prepared seafood meals
- Fresh fish/ seafood available locally
PLACES OF INTEREST/ THINGS TO DO
- Skoon Art Gallery
- Sea Harris
- Holmasaig Gallery
- Obbe fishings
- Harris Knitwear
- St Clements Church, Rodel
- Seallam Genealogy Visitor Centre, Northton
- Golf Course - 9 hole
- Harris Cycle Hire - Leverburgh
- Bunavoneader tennis Court
- Finsbay Art Gallery
- Kilda Cruises
- Isle of Harris Sports Centre
From Tarbert Ferry Terminal
Head South on A859 to Roghadal (Rodel). At Leverburgh turn right at junction following sign for Srannda (Strond).
Getting there by Aeroplane
From Stornoway airport take the A859 South to Roghadal (Rodel), at Leverburgh turn right at junction following signs for Srannda(Strond).
From Leverburgh Ferry Terminal
Follow signs for Srannda (Strond). From Tarbert ferry terminal head South on A859 to Roghadal (Rodel), at Leverburgh turn right at junction and follow signs for Srannda (Strond).
- Comhairle nan Eilean Siar Bus Services
Regular buses throughout Lewis and Harris.
- Caledonian MacBrayne Ferries
Ferries to the Outer Hebrides from the Scottish Mainland and other Scottish islands.
- British Airways
Regular scheduled flights to Stornoway from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness